About CWOW - New Orleans
How do we connect the disconnected?
- Saturday morning worship service
- Faith-based rehabs
- Partner with local churches to connect patrons to a church community
- Job training
- Life skills training
- Retrieval of identification
- Literacy training
Churches disconnected from the homeless
- Build relationships with local churches in an effort to connect patrons to church communities
- Join local churches in their neighborhood with open air outreach tours
- Train teams in the local church to effectively witness and reach out to the homeless community
- Assist teams in training with a witnessing tour
What do we provide?
- ¾ housing for those transitioning to an autonomous life
- Transportation for various appointments
- Jobs for those in ¾ housing
- Spiritual mentorship/discipleship
- Weekly meals, clothing, furniture for those whom receive housing from sister foundations
CWOW - Board of Directors
(Associates in Christian Ministry and Bachelors of Arts from New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary)
Troy has served in various roles in ministry. He served as pastor of Crescent City Community Church, street evangelist for seven years, and currently Pastor/ President of Church Without Walls. He received the Student of Excellence Award in 2010 from New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary. He also works in the community as a volunteer youth basketball, football, and softball coach. He has four kids (three girls and one boy) and a beautiful God-fearing wife. He enjoys investing in the lives of those who will invest in lives.
(DMin, New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary)
Pete has served in various aspects of ministry for over twenty-five years. Most recently, he served in two pastoral roles at Woodland Park Baptist Church (Hammond, LA) from 1999-2012. He currently serves as an Assistant Professor of Pastoral Ministry at Louisiana College in the Caskey School of Divinity (Pineville, LA). Pete is also the author of the discipleship resources entitled Reaching the Next Level: Partnering with Others for Spiritual Growth (CrossLink Publihsing). He is married and has two sons. He enjoys spending time with his family, writing, and investing in others for God’s purposes.
(Graduate of Southeastern Louisiana University and Liberty University)
Lawrence has been doing street evangelism for over twenty years. He is currently serving as pastor of Crescent City Community Church and an Investment Banker at Sisung Group. He is the proud father of two beautiful girls and the husband of a godly wife. He enjoys leading others to the saving knowledge that Jesus is The Christ.